for you that i hold so dear~  

Posted by LanunCantik~

nothing much i can do to celebrate his birthday...i dunno whether it's enough for him... =(


jang~~~apentah ni.hihihi


ok.redy!!


yey!!buleh makan!!!


last year, it was only u n me.but this year, it's u, me n her~i love both of u.xoxo~

time constraint:there's no gift.no surprise.no.nothing.just a piece of cake i could present to u.

but at least, i want to make him happy.even for a lil bit.i dunno how to thank him.for taking care of me.for his masakan n minuman.for layan my nagging n babbling.for jadi pusat aduan for me.for being patient with all my annoying n irritating (n yet cute.bluekkkkk~~~) karenah.for his warmth smiles.for being with me..

there's no words can describe how much i love u.

thank you Allah for lending him to me...

This entry was posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 at Friday, January 06, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment